Yamaha B3 SILENT SC2
|Mechanic||3 Pedals - Castors -Silent SC2|
|Dimensions||121 x 152 x 61 cm|
|Available for rental||No|
The advise of J-F Hanlet
With its larger dimensions and heavier construction, the new b3 delivers a superior sound through added depth and volume(121cm). For the ambitious performer on a budget, there is no better instrument.
Silent functionality has been added to this b3. This is an SG2 type type Silent piano™ featuring a CFIIIS sound source.
Produced at a Yamaha factory in Indonesia from a scale design developed in Japan, b Series pianos are Yamaha’s most affordable entry-level uprights. Although reduced production costs allow budget-friendly prices, Yamaha makes no compromises in the materials and workmanship that go into these exceptional uprights.
Quality Components, Quality Sound
Supported by four sturdy wooden back posts and a strong cast iron frame, b Series pianos are endowed with Yamaha’s renowned pure, clear tone. High-grade hammers and a proven action design offer effortless playing and a highly responsive keyboard ‘touch’ that make these uprights ideal for beginning players.
Yamaha’s b Series features pianos in a range of heights, widths, and depths. The b1 and b2 boast slender profiles, making them ideal for small spaces. With its larger dimensions and heavier construction, the b3 upright requires a little more room but brings a rich, far-reaching sound.
- Key sensors
Under each of the 88 keys is a Yamaha-unique continuous-detection grey-scale shutter key sensor. These sensors detect the movement of the keys continually, allowing natural musical expression even when the piano is in "Silent" mode. Since they do not come into contact with the keys, these sensors do not affect the feel of the keyboard in any way.
Rich resonance and subtle accurate reproduction
- CFIIIS Sampling
With stereo samplings from the world-renowned CFIIIS concert grand. Yamaha’s SG2 type Silent piano™ delivers rich resonance and an element of luxury.
- Maximum simultaneous polyphony of 64 notes
Polyphony is a vital feature that defines and supports the quality of the sounds that you are using. The maximum simultaneous polyphony on the SG2 type is 64 notes.
- 30MB Wave memory
Wave memory size is key, as it defines the storage level for the sampled sound data. 30MB wave memory allows Yamaha to include longer samples, many velocity layers, key sampling for each individual key and sustain sampling.
Affordable price since functions are limited to the most important ones
- 10 tonal colors
10 voices, including harpsichord, pipe organ and strings, provide a wide range of musical expression.
- Built-in recording and play back functions
The SG2 type Silent piano™ can record one song in the internal memory. Additionally, connecting commercially available USB memory to the unit allows you save recording data, and play back songs.
- Simple control unit
The SG2 type simple control unit allows you use easily to control the basic functions of recording and playing back songs.
Fundamental connection terminals
- Equipped with AUX and MIDI terminals
- AUX and MIDI terminals allow the sound to be output to a variety of external devices (e.g. stereo components, IC recorders, speakers with built-in amplifiers, stereo systems).
- Connecting SG2 type pianos to external devices such as sound source modules and music players (CD players etc.) via AUX IN terminals allows players to listen to the sound from these external devices on the headphones while they play the piano.
- Connecting MIDI devices such as synthesizers to SG2 type pianos via MIDI OUTPUT terminals allows players to transmit performance information to external devices for playback.
- Connecting music sequencers to SG2 type pianos via MIDI IN terminals allows the players to receive and play back the performance information provided by the sequencers using the sound source of SG2 type pianos.
No customer comments for the moment.